Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Manna

Several people noticed I wasn't my chipper self last sunday (the 10th of January), so I got a couple things dropped by. A note (not shown), a plate of delicious cookies, and some homemade bread (this was not left but picked up on monday). The cookies are nummy. With a funny note.
And the Honey Bread made by one beautiful angel, Kayla. This, I was very selfish and didn't share it with any of my roommates. And I loved every last crumb. I ate it for breakfast on tuesday and then my dinner that night as I was jetting out the door to make our 7:50 flight.
Now. This my new baby. I'm really excited for it and on Thursday we'll see how she does.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(heavenly choir)

It's my Granddad's Sourdough starter for those that couldn't tell. It's heaven in a Biscuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment