Friday, January 22, 2010

Gods Gift to Women

Today started with another klutzy moment. Last night, I thought, I don't have class until ten, why not curl my hair!? It was a splendid idea, so then next week for my birthday it wouldn't be a tragic difference if I curled my hair. Well, I was almost done but that last curl didn't curl the end, stupid strand... Usually I just wrap it around the barrel, but I just needed the end curled so I put in the rod and sticky thing (what is that even called, the part that can lift up?) and just in case the laws of Newton weren't working I had to double check. What I mean is that as I let the clippy thing close with a snap, the force caused that stupid barrel to hit my forehead... right between the eyebrows. Good thing it was the last piece or else it could have been totally worse. I immediately put cold water on it and then neosporin. I grabbed an ice cube and towel and for the next 20 minutes I held them to my forehead. The last thing I wanted was to have a scab on my forhead, I mean I have sympathy for people with unibrows, but I really don't want to have empathy. Especially since I'm teaching this sunday, playing soccer tomorrow, and my birthday is Wednesday... you can't blame me for being concerned, specially since I don't have a husband who will take me when I'm ugly and beautiful. The burn is shown below. This was taken about thirty minutes after it happened. I don't think it's going to be too bad...

The second part of my day was better. It seems that there always has to be a bad thing to balance the great thing. Once that embarrassing accident happened, I hoped I could get through the day with out being noticed. However, my work doesn't allow that to happen. Luckily, today seemed more dead than usual. With only 45 minutes left of work, I was anxious to escape the public eye. But little did I know that the most gorgeous man I will ever see came into the school supplies section in the bookstore. I'm not sure, but he would have diserved a double take look, that's how cute he was.

His description:

probably 5'11"-6'0" tall; medium athletic build (neither skinny nor large, and he was wearing athletic clothes, ie shoes, nike jacket); fair angular (not chizzled) face; amber eyes (I could get lost in them without even trying); redish-brown hair that was perfectly tousled (I usually don't care for the just-woke-up style, but he worked it); and most importantly...I did not notice a ring on the left hand...

I think I'm drooling... That's not good for my computer. If the above doesn't help form a mental picture, then my co-worker summed up his apperience. She said that he was how Edward Cullen should've looked like. Pity I never have that kind of luck to get a catch like that, besides he probably has a girlfriend, figures... But now my standard has risen because I Know there is species of Handsomeness out there. If a dream is what my heart makes, I want to dream about him. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Well did you talk to said super hunk? You should have, then he would have been blogging about the prettiest girl at BYU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talked to him, that is a part of my job. Other than that, no. No small talk occured between him and me. I really don't care for small talk actually.

    ReplyDelete