Tuesday, April 27, 2010

At the Beginning Again...

Life is like a circle. There really is no end or beginning, because it is all the same.
Today, was my first day of Calculus 2 (aka math 113). We ate cake. It was a presentation on how one can "cut" up strange shapes and find the volume of it. Good cake. Boring class. I know this for sure. It's going to be hard to stay awake for this two hour class.

This past weekend was a b-u-s-y one. You might think yours was, but you didn't live mine. Let me enlighten you. Friday night, I moved some of my stuff to my new apartment, and then stayed up till 2 am cleaning and packing more stuff. Then Saturday morning I woke up at 6 am, moved Becca's, mine, and a little bit of Tanis' stuff down till 8ish. Cleaned the entire apartment (tossing unwanted food from the "fridger", scrubbing the oven inside and out, and swept the floor.) Luckily Tanis did most of her cleaning (The bathroom) before she left for her wedding, and Kayla came up after her apartment and swept my floor. God sends. Then from 8:40 to 9:15 I took a shower, got dressed and was out the door, (forgetting to brush my teeth and even eating breakfast) driving with Kayla to Tanis' wedding up at the Mount Timpanogas Temple. (We made it in about 15 minutes, thank goodness there were no po-pos.) made it just intime to wait with the wedding party for the new couple to come out. Stayed and took pictures until 10:40 and then drove home, dropped Kayla off and then went to work from 11am-6:30pm. Came home, had dinner, went grocery shopping, and then unpacked my stuff till about 10:20 and then crashed and watched half of Pride and Prejudice the pink version. Went to bed by 11:30, just to get up at 7:30 so I could make lunch for the bishopric and scan my lesson for that day.
And that was my Saturday...


pictures will come later...

4 comments:

  1. Try doing all that with three children following you around and crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing I'm not married then. It's true, I'm scared to have children because I don't think I can handle their whiny-ness 23/7. And I don't want to be a baby shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janessa, that's SO TRUE! Of course with a day like yours I'd crash for sure. You're amazing Dana. Props on the lunch for the bishopric. I've noticed that when service makes me insanely busy, the Lord sustains me. When I make MYSELF insanely busy, I get frustrated and impatient. Way to serve girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana this is Craig I posted the above comment and I think you will make a wonderful mother. I am also willing to be a reference if you need me to, just tell the guys to call me.

    ReplyDelete