Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fini

Finally, after 4 r-e-a-l-l-y long months I'm officially done with school. I just finished my last final, and let me tell ya, it feels grand. Now I have a huge list of things to do, like laundry and packing. Not to mention sleep and socialize before all my friends move out of the ward. My 4th roommate will be getting married here on Saturday, and my 5th next saturday up in Alberta, Canada. I sure do go through them quite fast, don't I? my job search is going, still looking though for a decent priced, interesting job. The bookstore is just too boring for the money I'm making, not worth it.
I'll be moving down to apartment 16 this saturday, with Kayla and Kim (Too bad my name wasn't Kellie like how mom was planning on it...KKK). I'm way excited, because Kayla is just the smarter version of me. Same sarcasm and everything (Well, she has her quirks and I have mine).
Calculus 113 will start in one week exactly, and then I'll be working in the morning for 3 hours, math class for 2, and then dates with heroic math nerds the rest of the day...sounds kinda quaint. I guess some form of social life on the side...eh ;)
Well, I'm off to finish my Geology project(alright, I guess I'm not completely finished with Winter 2010 semester, but I will be!)

No comments:

Post a Comment