Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Shoe Date part 3

Every Saturday morning I wake up around 7 to go running for that day. Two of my roommates were already up because they either had work or had to study for tests and such. I'm about to leave, but then my roommate opens the door and starts screaming (in a good way. That's how she shows excitement). Of course I knew it was me because her shoe date already gave her, her three. I walk to the door and find these pictures on my door with the note "Dear Dana, Forecasting a chance of Anything! Sincerely, Your Friendly Neighborhood Weather-Man" This, I gotta admit was definitely my favorite out of all the services. I Just love weather so much! Becca I'm sure told him that though she denies it, just like how I like squirrels, and this is what is on our doormat that becca kicked this morning. He's kinda creepy looking, I've got to admit. I don't know of any squirrels that have orange eyes, unless they have rabies...But this was definately a surprise. And I loved it.
Did you know that I LOVE weather? Because I do. Just wanted to clarify any doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment