Friday, March 5, 2010

The Shoe Date part 2

Tonight, I was kicked out of my apartment, and told not to come back for twenty minutes. So I called my mommy and walked to Center street. I got back to find this note on my door. I was hesitant to walk in but when I did I found chocolate kisses trailing to our bathroom. And this sign was hanging on our shower. It says "Dear Dana. Now that I've kissed the ground you walk on, and showered you with flowers, if you look on the counter There's a promise that I do intend to keep. Something else is yet to come. Something very special... Sincerly Your Shoe Date". Finally a pocket watch was on our counter with the time that our date is at tomorrow. Over all, it was really sweet, but my question is this: How was this a service to me? It seemed to be more of a way to ask me out rather than to give service...

But it was a nice thing to come home to.

No comments:

Post a Comment