Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Shoe Date part 1

Our ward last year did a service activity, where the men put in ties and a card that said a time and place. Then the girls came and picked out a tie without knowing the owner. Before the date night we had to do three services. Well it's now this semester and the roles switched, girls put in a shoe and time, and the men get to do the services. Now, some of you might know this, but I can't stand surprises. And not knowing who has my shoe is pretty brutal, however, that is why I put the date this Saturday so I wouldn't be held in suspense. Smart right? Well Monday came (after they chose them on Sunday night) and then Tuesday came with nothing. I come home Wednesday afternoon to find a full plate of no-bake cookies with a note waiting just for me. Apparently, they ding-dong ditched them, but my roommate who was coming back from a walk saw who it was...
But I'm not pressuring her...yet.












I'm really excited about who my shoe man is because Beauty and the Beast is the best Disney movie, and they made lyrics up for my favorite song in the movie. They've got my vote!

2 comments:

  1. It is Oliver. Have fun on your date. I need a full report on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not Oliver. Though, it could be his brother...he just moved into the ward last weekend and apparently he is just like his brother. But my roommates said my shoe date was nice, so I think he isn't my date. And I will definately fill you in!

    ReplyDelete