Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bungee Boy

The return of Bungee Boy (sounds like a good sequel to me...) If you recall, I earlier wrote about the cutest man I have seen come through work. Well guess what, he came back today. About thirty minutes into my shift I notice someone waiting at the information desk. Surprise surprise it was that handsome devil, just as striking as I remembered him. Today, he wanted to know when Organic Chemistry models were going to be in. I replied in about a week. He asked if he could order it to get it here faster than the expected arrival of a week. I didn't know for sure, because it is an item that we buy specially for BYU and if it's not found in our Mr. Magoriam Wonder-Emporium magical book then it's sketchy about special ordering it. So I go ask my Supervisors, and they tell me that it's pointless since the order will be in on Friday, supposedly. So I give him the option of leaving his name and number so we could contact him when they do come in. If you were wondering yes, I did get his name and number (though I question the validity of his specs, he said them in an odd way). His name is Anthony Bastian, and I don't remember his number. Sorry. And that entails the second episode with Bungee Boy. (No I will not call him by his real name.)
Oh, and I'm sure if I wasn't thinking about it, I would have started drooling while talking to him.

2 comments:

  1. I bet he is not as handsome as Oliver. Bastian....could he be one of the millionaire Bastians? You know the ones who invented WordPerfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Smooth Dana! Next time, give him YOUR number and offer to help him study that chemistry!

    ReplyDelete