Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whew!

You all will be excited about this. No, I did get engaged. I mean, I haven't even been on a date! But. I did just have my first job interview, which I'm excited for. It's the position at the Bookstore on the School supplies level. (I think I'll like this job.) The interviewer, Leonard Something (I didn't catch the last name), was really nice and it wasn't tooth and nails to talk to him. It wasn't the best conversation, but it went well. That is till he asked me if I had questions...And I froze. I couldn't think of a single question to ask. I mean, it is a pretty straight forward job... Oh well, I'll know by Friday.
Oh and if this means anything, I checked online again about the job. The position I interviewed (7:45-10:45am) was gone... That either means I wowed him with my personality, or they have so many people applying for that time, that they had to take it off... Bummer.
Question: "What does Customer Service mean to you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment