Monday, June 29, 2009

Work...not yet

Thank you to everyone that is answering my question about job searching and applying etiquette. I know I sound down, which I am, but I understand it will take time. Just how much time?
I let two pass by, one was a delivery truck driver. It only would allow for 15 hours at 7.25 pay (which is not bad, it's the time clock that I let it go). The other is a donut cake froster. This one would be perfect. But it is only for 9 hours which is pretty pointless. I might as well give massages for five minutes at two dollars a pop; three for ten minutes. But I don't think they allow side businesses in apartments. Or I could be a consultant for Mary Kay or something. Oy! I'm just getting a little bored being attached to my laptop 20/7 just waiting to see if any new jobs open up.

1 comment:

  1. Most jobs at there dont offer more than 15 and the max is 20, unless you want to work off campus. GL.

    ReplyDelete